Solenn Heussaff bares all in coffee table book


 MANILA, Philippines – Model-turned-actress Solenn Heussaff has revealed that her posing nude for top Filipino photographer Mark Nicdao’s coffee table book was her idea.


In her interview aired on “Unang Hirit” on March 9, Solenn, the last woman standing on the celebrity edition of GMA-7’s “Survivor Philippines,” said she has always wanted to have “naked shots” of herself.


“When I’m older I want to look back and say my body was like this or like that… kasi I’m not ready before to pose nude… so I told Mark after ‘Survivor’ [to] shoot me naked because that would be the best body shape I’ll have in my life,” she related.


The coffee table book also has Solenn on one of its eight different covers featuring other prominent celebrities.


Seemingly acknowledging that her latest venture will draw various reactions, Solenn quipped, “For me, you can say anything you want to say…”


Asked what Richard Gutierrez, her onscreen leading man with whom she’s rumored to have a blossoming romance, said about her titillating photos, Solenn shared:

“I made him buy it. Of course he’s also traveled before so he knows what’s raunchy and what’s classy, he knows the difference naman… He said it’s nice.”


Solenn has become one of the busiest girls in showbiz since her stint on “Survivor.” Apart from hosting a fashion makeover show on GMA News TV and performing on “Party Pilipinas,” Solenn is also preparing for her TV debut via “Captain Barbell.”


She is also set to take Filipino lessons this month in preparation for her role in the “Temptation Island” remake.




Article source: http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/308454/solenn-heussaff-bares-all-coffee-table-book