Solenn Heussaff approves of Anne Curtis's relationship with her brother Erwan

Posted in Sexiest Pinay



From PEP, Feb 11, 2011

Solenn Heussaff felt "weird" while watching herself on the big screen during the premiere of her debut film, My Valentine Girls, last February 8 at SM Megamall.
"Sobrang masaya ako and hopefully I get better," she told members of the press who interviewed her after the screening.
After being paired with Richard Gutierrez in this co-production of GMA Films and Regal Entertainment, she says that she is slated to work with him again for GMA-7's upcoming telefantasya, Captain Barbell.
"I'm very excited and a little nervous kasi mas maraming Tagalog lines," she admits. "In Captain Barbell, I play a reporter. I'm in search of my parents kasi na-kidnap ang tatay ko nung bata ako."


ANNE & ERWAN. Kapamilya star Anne Curtis has been more vocal about her relationship with Solenn's brother, Erwan.
Solenn commented, "I'm very happy for them and I really love Anne, so they have my full support."
According to Solenn, she wouldn't have any problem if Anne becomes a part of their family someday.
What does she like most about Anne?
"Anne is very successful. She's come a long way and she did it on her own. She's very down-to-earth. She's always smiling. I've never seen her in a bad mood in the four or five years that I've known her. She's my number one pick."
Is her brother Erwan entertaining thoughts about joining showbiz?
"No, he hates showbiz. He really loves Anne and he supports her but he's never going to join showbiz."